The SWW Classical Association frequently collaborates with the Department of History and Classics, the Iris Project, and the South West Wales Reach Wider Partnership to bring Classics to school audiences. If you would like us to organize a workshop or talk at your school about any aspect of Classics, please email us at email@example.com.
2016-2017: Programme to be confirmed
In 2014-2015 we will be offering the following:
1) The Literacy through Classics Programme: our students teach Latin, ancient Greek, and Ancient History at local primary and secondary schools. See our Literacy through Classics page.
2) We organise talks about aspects of Classics, Ancient History, or Egyptology, either at Swansea University or at your school.
3) We are running a Technology of Ancient Life (TODL) Workshop on Thursday 2nd July 2015. This will be open to primary and secondary schools.
4) We are organising a Classics INSET day for teachers, and an A-level Classics day with Llandaff Cathedral School. More details to follow
5) We help run Taste of University days for year 10/11 pupils from local schools for the South West Wales Reaching Wider Partnership. If you would like your school to get involved, please get in touch!
See http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Studying-history-Games/story-16217221-detail/story.html for media coverage.